Cashier - Job Description
- Organized, pays attention to detail and is able to multitask and prioritize tasks easily.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Positive attitude, flexibility and ability to work with a team.
- Communications skills – ability to give clear directions, listen to others and communicate in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to interact with Customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Stationed (standing) at check-out registers.
- Stocking shelfs.
- Lifting product from Receiving to store shelves.
- Require flexibility with work hours including evenings and weekends.
- Excellent attendance Duties Assists customers waiting for check out in the store. Scans items, requests price checks, collects payment and gives change as appropriate.
- Responsible for counting contents of cash register drawer at the end of each shift. May bag items or perform other duties as needed. When not on the register you will be expected to stock shelves, clean, tag shelves, face products and perform varies tasks as may be required.
Juice Bar / Deli - Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets customers in a courteous manner as they enter the juice bar/deli.
- Answer telephone, take phone orders and answers customer inquiries as needed.
- Applies knowledge of the store's products and prices to assist with customer.
- Writes up orders accurately, prepares and services food requests promptly in accordance with customer requests.
- Applies knowledge of state food handling requirements.
- Refers any questions or problems to the management.
- Maintains deli, coffee and juice station areas in an attractive and clean manner.
- Obtains stock from storeroom by carrying and lifting to replenish supplies in store as needed.
- Unpacks deliveries to include lifting and carrying boxes and stocking in appropriate areas.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Ability to give and receive clear directions, listen to others and communicate in a timely and effective manner
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Positive, Friendly demeanor
- Math Aptitude
- Currency Aptitude
- Reading Skills
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
Produce Clerk (PM) Will Train!
We are looking for a team member to join our produce staff and maintain our Produce Department. Note that this role requires working in shifts and during evenings or weekends. A produce clerk is responsible for ensuring that the grocery store is maintained in a clean, safe and appealing state to its customers. Duties of this position include organizing items on shelves, removing expired products, stocking and recieving and assisting customers in their daily shopping needs,
- Maintain, stock, clean, sales racks and floors
- Keep produce coolers clean and organized
- Maintain inventory in coolers and dry shelves
- Keep produce sinks, drains and back room clean after you finish all tasks
- Break down all cardboard and dump in recycling bins
- Take out all trash in produce back room areas
- Always greet and assist customers (i.e. tastings and questions)
- Write produce orders and keep/maintain a daily inventory
- Receive all produce deliveries
- Frequently check fruit baskets for any old or damaged fruit
- Cut and package produce
- Assist Cold Pressed Dept with produce needs